SEND Tribunals

If your child has a hearing impairment, how do you choose the right school? Sometimes the local authority will disagree over the pupil’s needs and the fees payable at a specialist school. In such cases, parents can appeal to a Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Tribunal, and it’s here that we are often called … Read more